my card

my card

Friday, May 20, 2016

I'm going to be real here for a second.

Hello Hello!
#GlaceBaySelfie

Well, I'm going to be real here for a second. I really don't have anything exciting or new to write to you guys, so I'm not going to bore you with the details of missionary work this week. It was lot's of finding, and stuff like that. Instead of that, I'm just going to send a couple of pictures that I took with little explanations. 

Yeah...

I love you guys, and I hope all is well. I hope you had a super exciting week, and another one to come!

Hockey hockey, Moose moose, Maple Leaf, Sorry about that, Eh?
Elder Nielsen
Margaret (Our recent Convert) had a test that she was studying for, so she sent us home with everything that could possibly distract us in her apartment... I had a little fun with her toys. 

Elder Täufer was sneaky and took a picture of me doing a weird face at Canadian Tire. It looks posed, but it totally wasn't.
{from a couple months ago}

This is the Giant Stack of Snow I was standing on a couple of months ago.
And one Smiling.

This picture is pretty much Atlantic Canada summed up in one shot. Glace Bay 

No comments:

Post a Comment