my card

my card

Friday, May 20, 2016

out in Mabu building a Wash House /A lady gave us a bag of Milk, I'm pretty happy about it

May 11/2016
Sometimes, this is just how studies go...

 Hello Family! Well, here we are at Wednesday, a different Pday than normal, but, alas, you are still going to get the same super boring email from me. Sorry, just because days change sometimes, doesn't mean I will :P

Oh, and transfers happened this week. We are both staying put in Sydney, and I'm the District Leader again. That's fun.

Let me see if I can think up anything exciting about our week to tell you;

 A lady gave us a bag of Milk, I'm pretty happy about it.
Monday: It was a sad day. My Little Man Child, Elder Harris was on a plane to Utah. I hear he is doing awesome though, so I'm happy for him. He is going to be great in Utah! Other than that it was a pretty normal pday, and we did all the normal pday things. We had supper with the sweetest little lady, and then we had a Cottage Meeting at a members house. It was pretty great.

Tuesday: Basically Tuesday was just a really long work day. We were supposed to have a teaching appointment, but it fell through, so we just worked all day. We did lots of finding, and got to talk to people, so that was pretty great. But that was about it.

Bag of milk pt. 2
Wednesday: District Meeting. We had to Skype into District meeting in Truro, and that wasn't my favourite thing in the world. But we did it, and it all turned out. Afterwards we had Correlation with our Branch Mission Leader, and then went home to have our Apartment inspected by the Senior Couple. We passed :D After that it was just a long day of work. Good times :P

Thursday: We were all over the place on Thursday. We were supposed to have a teaching appointment in the morning, but it fell through, so that wasn't too fun. After wards, we went out to North Sydney and had a lunch appointment with some members out there. Afterwards we worked in North Sydney and we were able to have a lesson with a less active member out there, so that was pretty good. Later we came back to Sydney and cleaned the Church with a member, and then had institute. It was a pretty good day.

Building a table
Friday: Weekly Planning, and lunch with a member. the Normal Friday activities. We then went on and did lots of finding, and talking to people, and then finished the night with supper with some awesome members. Good stuff!

Building stuff
getting started.
Oh look. We finished the floor.
Saturday: We spent the whole day out in Mabu building a Wash House for the Branch President. We weren't able to get it finished, and it will probably take a couple more trips out there to get it even close, but it was an awesome day. They live in a BEAUTIFUL part of the Island. It was awesome! When we came home, we had a member take us out to get Asian food. It was fantastic.

Sunday: Happy Mothers Day! It was a good day, after church we went and delivered a couple of Mothers Day items to members of the Branch who don't have their own kids. One member invited us to stay for lunch, and then let us skype at their house. They are basically my Mission Parents, I love them. Afterwards we had a supper appointment with a different member, so that was pretty great. It was a good day. I loved getting to see my family! Everyone is so grown up!

Monday: Really, it was just a work day, and nothing exciting happend.

Tuesday: We had a skype call with the Mission President, the assistants, and the new district leaders and zone leaders, and it was basically just to tell everyone what their job is going to be for the next little while. Good stuff. And then we worked for the rest of the day. We had a little mini District meeting with the Senior couple here, but that was it. 

And that puts us at today. I hope I didn't bore you to tears. 

I love you guys so much, I hope you have a great week!

Hockey hockey, Moose moose, Maple Leaf, Sorry about that, eh?
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment