my card

my card

Monday, June 27, 2016

Summer was last Tuesday....


#EskasoniSelfie



Well, I guess I should get on with writing this letter!

This is probably like the millionth time I have had to write this in a letter (you know, because it happens just about every 6 weeks...) But, it's a new transfer, which means a new planner, which means that my old planner is back at home, and not loaded into my brain... So, I'll give you what I can remember from this week.
I bought a blanket for my bed... (Not to say anything about Canada or anything,
but it's the 23 of June or in other words, the third day of Summer,
and I am down to only 3 blankets on my bed. It's starting to warm up!)

So, from last Monday:

Monday: We were on exchanges in New Glasgow because it wasn't a pday. Nothing too exciting happened. We did lots of work, and ate some pizza. Not too bad if I do say so.

Tuesday: Back in Sydney. We worked for pretty much most of the day. We got transfer letters at 5:00.. Yeah, nothing happened. Everything stayed exactly the same. I'm being killed off here in Sydney. At least is is summer, and I will get to see Cape Breton in the pretty season. 

I don't know if you can tell, but I love Canada...
Wednesday: Basically we spent the whole day travelling. Elder Täufer had a doctors appointment down in Fall River (It's in Sackvillle's area, near Halifax.), so we got up early to drive 5 hours down to Fall River for a 30 minute appointment, drop in to the Mission Office for a few minutes, and then drive another 5 hours back to Sydney. I do have to say it was a pretty good trip, but nothing really got accomplished.

#FuneralPotatoSelfie 
Thursday: Nothing memorable happened on Thursday... Working I guess. We had institute in the evening with the Chinese Girls. that was about it.

Friday: Weekly Planning. Working. Working Working. We found a new investigator. We taught him in the park, and set up another appointment for the next day. That was pretty good. Other than that it was a pretty quiet day.
I bought a new Shirt....

Saturday: We went to an appointment with that new investigator, and he stood us up. He also gave us a bogus phone number, so we don't have any way of contacting him. So I guess, we don't have a new investigator :P After that it was back to work for the day.
Eskasoni

Sunday: Sabbath. Church was good. We had a farewell Linger-longer for the Pratt's (The Senior Couple here), that was fun. Afterwards we went out to Eskasoni for our Eskasoni Church. That was a really good time. I enjoyed it. Yeah.. That was about it for Sunday...

Sorry I'm pretty lame this week. I will try harder next week. 

Love your guts, 
Hove you have a great week!
Hockey hockey, Moose moose, Maple Leaf, Sorry about that, Eh?
Elder Nielsen 

 
 
I made Funeral Potatoes for the Pratt's last district meeting


No comments:

Post a Comment