my card

my card

Friday, August 8, 2014

Week #2

Elder Nielsen tried to send pictures, but was unable to get them to send this week - hopefully next week! - He must of found some magic - after I posted this the pictures started coming through.  To see the rest of what he sent click on the "Photos" Link on the lower right side of the page.

Hey There!!!
Classroom Selfie - apparently this is his "Selfie Face"

Well, One week completely finished! 

Where to even start with this week? So much has happened, but now that I'm sitting down to think about it I feel like I haven't done anything.... 

This week has been the most crazy emotional roller coaster ever. When you are up, you are so high up, but when you are down, you are in the lowest point ever. It's great though, even on your good days you will find bad things, and even on the bad days there is so much good. You really cant label a day good or bad, they all just are. (Yeah, I'm super deep now :P)

I went to the temple today! The Provo temple is so amazing! So freaking beautiful!!! I just had to tell you that.

I got to start teaching my first investigator yesterday. We have had plans to teach here since Monday, but she wasn't showing up to the meetings. So we went to our meeting yesterday, and were told that she is actually a skype investigator, and we had been standing her up all week... oops. That was just a really bad communication error.

So, I leave on August 12! I leave Salt Lake at 11:03 and get to Halifax at Midnight, so that is going to be a super long trip... but I'm excited it's going to be awesome!

Oh, so my district loves you, Mom. The packages you have sent have been our life source :D
My District

I really can't think of anything else that has happened this week.... Lots and lots of studying and sitting in a classroom. That never gets old... But hey, you have to learn somehow, right?

I'm SO EXCITED TO HEAR THAT ANNIE IS ENGAGED!!!! I about exploded in the dorm room when moms letter said that Annie had some "News" for me. I knew right away what it was going to be, and I was so freaking pumped! Congrats Annie and Scott!!!!

I'm going to send pictures as soon as I go buy an SD card reader from the book store. This stupid computer doesn't want to read my card, and I accidentally brought a phone charger instead of my camera cord. (sorry to whomever I took that from...)
Me with Elder F

Also, If you haven't read Alma 42, do it. Do it now!

I guess that's pretty much all for this week, I love you all so much! 

Elder Nielsen


PS, I am totally down for anyone wanting to send me packages or letters or anything, and I believe that my address is somewhere on the blog, so don't be shy, feel free to just send whatever your heart desires. :D But really, mail is a good thing.... Love you :D
Minionary Selfie

From the "Minionary" Package mom sent

From the MTC


No comments:

Post a Comment