my card

my card

Monday, March 9, 2015

Farewell to Nova Scotia

Weekly Selfie - Haircuts are fun :P

 
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!
Here we are, another beautiful Monday morning in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia! My very last P-Day in the area! Oh Snap, it's transfer time again!
So, I forgot my planner again today, so I'm brainless again. I'm hoping I can pull something out of the air for this week!
Monday: Just your average P-Day. I got my first professional Haircut in Bridgewater. I didn't have the tools to do it myself this time... So I got it chopped professionally. So yeah, That is about all we did for P-day last week. No adventures to report.
Tuesday: Not too much to report for Tuesday either. We worked out in Mahone Bay, that is always fun. We had supper with a member of the ward. He has us booked to come over every Tuesday night. Sweet guy. And then we shoveled some snow for him so that the mail carrier could actually get into the mail box. And then we came home. Not too exciting of a day. 
One of the kids in the ward drew this on the chalkboard.
They one of the Left is me and the one on the right is him.

Wednesday: District Meeting in Sackville! Our very last one as a district before transfers :( It was really great. President showed up for about 10 seconds, and then left, so that was interesting. then we drove back to Bridgewater. We had supper at with a really nice couple from the ward! And then to top the night off, we went and sat in meetings for a bunch of hours. That was Uber fun :P
Thursday: We started doing service at the Hospital. We even get our own hospital ID cards and everything, it's pretty cool. After service we went for lunch, and then I couldn't tell you what happened after that, because I don't have my brain today... Whoops...
A little girl in the ward drew this one. I am the potato with the mustache,
 and Elder O'Brien is the other one.

Friday: Weekly Planning! Always super fun. I really don't remember much of Friday either... my bad. I know we finished out the night by going to the Games Night that we put on for the ward. As we were leaving, we saw that one of the members had a flat tire. Everyone else had left, and she was stuck, pregnant, with 4 kids running around her. She wasn't in any place to change a tire. And so I am very thankful that Dad taught me how to change a tire when I was younger, because we were able to get her all set up and ready to go in no time. That was fun.
Saturday: Liverpool day! We have had a leaking tire for about a month now, and before going out to Liverpool, we finally too it in to get fixed. Turns out we had a nail in the tire, and that is why it kept losing air even after we would fill it up... oops. After we got that whole fiasco worked out, out to Liverpool! We met with a couple of less active members there, and did some knocking and street contacting. Normal missionary stuff. And then finished up with supper at a members house. It was a pretty good time. After Liverpool, we rushed back to Bridgewater for a lesson with one of our investigators. She is doing pretty well! That's about it for Saturday.
Out in Liverpool all of the fire things are dressed up like little "Privateers". I thought they were pretty cool :P
Sunday: Transfer letters.... I got the chopping block this time. I am leaving Bridgewater. This coming Thursday I leaver for Summerside, Prince Edward Island. That is pretty exciting! It seems I always get transferred right in the middle of an event that is getting planned! But that is just the way life goes. We had two supper appointments. That was a lot of fun!
That's all I can remember for this week. I tried, I promise!
I hope you are all having a great week, I love you all so much!
Next week I will be writing from snowy PEI, so that is exciting! Adventure is out there!
Hockey hockey, Moose moose, Maple leaf, Sorry about that, eh?
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment