my card

my card

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

But they have Taco-Poutine!

I Love my new shirt!
Okay, I'm going to be a good Missionary/Son and write the blog letter/letter to mum before I write everyone else, so that I actually have time to write something!

Yeah... So it was an interesting week.... Lots going on, and yet, no so much going on at the same time..... One of those kind of weeks.... I'll see if I can remember anything interesting that happened...
The shirt I bought...Oops
Monday: Nothing overly exciting.... I bought a shirt... I couldn't help it... Ummm...
We had the Elders from Montague here for the day (they needed a place to do dry-cleaning, and Montague is out in the bush, so they had to come to Charlottetown). So that was pretty fun... Other than that, there really wasn't much going on. We did the normal missionary thing, and went knocking later in the evening, so that was exciting :P

Tuesday: Tuesday was just a TON of finding. We didn't have anything set up, so we went out to work. Yeah, that's about it for Tuesday. Exciting, right?


We didn't have a pot big enough, so we had to use a metal bowl to make our Kraft Dinner
Wednesday: We had Zone Conference in Moncton.... That was a gong-show... We were late leaving our apartment, so they Sisters had to wait for us to get to the Bridge before they could go (They had the MacPass, and we needed it to get across), so we finally showed up, and they Sister accidentally went through the wrong terminal, so we had to pay out of pocket to cross the bridge... We were not too happy about that one. We finally got to Zone Conference (almost 30 Minutes late) and everything went fine from there. Wednesday morning I was asked to be part of a Musical Number for Zone conference, so we had all of like 20 minutes to practice during lunch. We stopped and got TacoBell when we were in Moncton... It's not the same over here.... But they have Taco-Poutine! So that was super awesome! We didn't get home until almost 6:00, so after that we had a lesson with some Kind of investigators, and then meetings for the rest of the night.
Here's a lovely picture of Elder Batley

Thursday: I guess the highlight of our day on Thursday was buying Toilet Paper... Nothing much else happened... We spent a lot of time out talking to people. Oh, and we worked at the soup kitchen! I love the Soup Kitchen. 

Friday: Weekly planning, gotta love it. We had a lot of lessons set up with Less Active members, but they all fell though, so that was a bit of a bummer... Not my favourite thing at all... We went and visited a member in the evening, and helped him with his talk that he is going to be giving in church. Fun stuff... That's about it for Friday.

Saturday and Sunday were just a huge blur of mission drama, and stuff that really doesn't matter, so I'm not even going to go there.... 

Yeah, so that's about how my week went. Not overly exciting... 

I love y'all! I hope everything is going well! Don't have too much fun out there! 

Hockey hockey, Moose moose, Maple leaf, Sorry about that, eh?
Elder Nielsen
Zone Conference....

No comments:

Post a Comment