my card

my card

Monday, September 7, 2015

I'm no longer a teenager

Hello,
Utah Licence plate :D
I'm sorry I'm not going to be writing a long letter this week... We are down to only one working computer here, and my comp already took his turn and is getting antsy, so I need to wrap up pretty quick...


Life is going well here, I am alive and healthy, and that's what's important, right?


I don't have too much to update you on today. As of tomorrow, I'm no longer a teenager, so that's pretty exciting. Umm... I Saw a lighthouse (as you can see by the pictures) We had a Zone Conference in Cole Harbor and only had to drive like 4.5 hours to get there, so no bigs. (It was awesome seeing the temple again, one day I'll actually get to do a session again...)


Yeah. Life is going well here. I'm sorry I'm not more entertaining here...


I love you all, and hope you have an awesome week!


Hockey Hockey, Moose Moose, Maple Leaf, Sorry about that, eh?
Elder Nielsen
out on the rocks by the light house (Cape Forchu)


Cape Forchu



The BIG CHAIR at the lighthouse

The pictures I took last week at the lighthouse.

 


All our food at A&W

 
Elder Kelly and I (he is my district leader)

Elder Ashby and myself


Elder Batley in the garden

 
I just found these and don't think I ever sent them to you... This is us working in Brother Haddad's garden


No comments:

Post a Comment