my card

my card

Monday, October 19, 2015

Our Bushwhacking Adventure

Alrighty, Letter writing time again!
The Selfie Face

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It seems like just about every six weeks I start my letter the exact same way... It's a new transfer, therefor a new planner, which means I left my old planner in my desk drawer, and that means I have no clue what I actually did because I have no brain.... So, I will see what I can actually remember about this week....

Monday: It was a pretty normal Pday. We didn't have really anything to do, so we went and played tennis... Just so everyone knows, I am dreadful at tennis... So yeah... That was fun! After Pday was over, it was back to doing missionary work :D

Tuesday: I am trying super hard, but for the life of me I cannot think of what we did on Tuesday... Sorry!
Wednesday: We Skyped in to District Meeting. It was Mini-Meeting, so there really wasn't any point in driving almost two hours for a meeting that was barely an hour long, so we just Skyped in.  After that it was a good day of going out and talking to people.. Nothing too interesting

Thursday: Again, a day of going out and finding people. We also had a Supper appointment with an awesome family (And they actually said that they found my blog, so HI VEINOTS!). After that, it right back out to knocking.

Friday: Weekly planning. After that... Your guess is as good as mine.. oops...

Saturday: It was probably the longest, busiest day ever... We had nothing really set in stone, so we just went out and worked. Pavement pounding for days! We got to meet a couple of people, and we set up some appointments for this coming week, so that's going to be great! 

Our bushwhacking adventure ended up at the ocean... who knew?
Sunday: It was pretty great. Joey was confirmed and Ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood, which was AWESOME! He is doing so great, and I'm so stoked for him to keep doing awesome things. We took the Sacrament to some older people, and visited some less active members. Fun story; We went knocking later in the evening, and we went up what we though was a driveway, and ended up bushwhacking it through the woods, and a swamp only to end up at the ocean... Not a driveway... Oops... So yeah... That was pretty much our day. 

So yeah... That puts us here at Thanksgiving. So HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hope you all have a great week!

Hockey hockey, Moose moose, Maple Leaf, Sorry about that, Eh?
Elder Nielsen
 

And one smiling, just for you Mum :D

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment