my card

my card

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lots of pictures and a few words!



The Same pile of snow that used to be my Facebook picture


So, We got called in for a last minute service project, so I don't have time to write up a big email this week... But I will send all of my pictures. I everyone is doing well! I am doing super great! Life is good! It's hot here, we had our first 22C day, which meant NO SUIT JACKETS!!! It was so awesome! I loved it! I got my first sunburn of the season, with more to come probably... Who needs sunscreen? Not this Elder! I love y'all so much! Have a fantastic week!


Welcome to Canada


Just hanging out in the middle of the Ocean... Don't mind us. (This is a little bridge out to a light house, so we are actually in the middle of the ocean... But not swimming :D)


#selfie


Flying Kites


Flying Kites over the ocean!

My new friend

The City of Summerside


And another friend

 

I found ANOTHER friend!

Where did the bridge go?

 

I'm on a boat!
 



 

 


The biggest tree on PEI

 

My new friend - I love him.



I almost got this and sent it for Mother's Day but I decided I love you too much.

I like to draw things on our boards..


 
 
Drawings part 2
 
Sunburns!


more sunburns!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment